Going through and finishing an OoTR seed can be quite a challenge. There is a long list of settings that can be used to mess with item locations, available places and logic. To keep close tabs on your progress and your remaining options, using a tracker program can be of great use. Item Trackers help keep track of which items you have found in your playthrough so far. Map trackers include a map portion that shows which item locations are available to you. Entrance trackers help you keep track of all the shuffled entrances when playing Entrance Randomizer. Feel free to browse through the different solutions provided by some of our community members.
2Deep4Real's Tracker is a map tracker that is regularly updated and is compatible with the latest release of OoTR.
bfrie's Tracker is a color-coded entrance tracker. You can make a copy of the spreadsheet to use it for your own playthroughs.
brakkum's Tracker is an entrance tracker. It also includes a router, which will give you a possible path from one area to another.
EmoTracker is a framework for item, map and entrance trackers for many different randomizers. The following packs are included for OoTR:
- Darkened5ky and Spleebie's pack, a map tracker with basic functionality, though it is missing some of the latest OoTR settings.
- PugHUD by Fouton, an item tracker that uses retro-style icons.
- Hamsda's pack, a map tracker that is regularly updated to include the latest OoTR dev features. It also includes an entrance tracker. This is our recommendation when using a map tracker in EmoTracker. Additional info for this pack can be found here
- JRJathome's pack, an item tracker that uses N64-style item icons.
- Raikaru and Atz's pack, an item tracker that uses N64-style item icons.
- Xopar's pack, an item tracker that uses minimalistic icons.
LinSoTracker is an item tracker that uses N64-style item icons and background.
Zarby & Numberplay's Tracker is an item tracker that uses N64-style item icons.
Cuyler's Tracker is an item tracker that uses 3DS-style item icons.
Incognito's Tracker is an item tracker that uses N64-style item icons. It also supports hint tracking for Standard Weekly Settings.
Countdhoun's Tracker is an item tracker that uses 3DS-style item icons.
Tyrus' Validation Tracker is an item tracker that allows you to track the single green rupee that exists in every seed (not counting the one's originally present in MQ Gerudo Training Grounds). That's it.
Barinade's Tracker is an automatic item tracker. It has different style-options for the icons and backgrounds used. Please keep in mind that autotrackers are banned in all races that take place on Racetime and SpeedRunsLive.
Automatic Item Tracker v8 is an automatic item tracker that uses N64 style item icons. Please keep in mind that autotrackers are banned in all races that take place on Racetime and SpeedRunsLive.
rattus128's Tracker is an entrance tracker. It creates a graphical network of all the entrances you feed into it.