Banning only the most broken glitches in Ocarina of Time, the noIM/WW ruleset seeks to provide a way for experienced players to use their favorite glitches to their hearts' content, skipping large swathes of the game. This is also the default ruleset of Glitched Logic as well as what that is based on. While the name is almost fully descriptive of what is banned, there are some extra things.
- Please keep in mind that the Universal Rules apply to all OoTR races, including No IM/WW Ruleset races.
- Everything that isn't banned
- Wrong Warps
- Item Manipulation
- An umbrella term for Bottle Adventure (BA), Reverse Bottle Adventure (RBA), and Get Item Manipulation (GIM)
- SRM (Stale Reference Manipulation)
- ACE (Arbitrary Code Execution)
- Dropping Bombchus Out of Bounds
- NB: This crashes N64